Livingstone Etse Satekla popularly known by his stage name as Stonebwoy has sent an advice to industry folks who have tagged him as rude and snobbish. According to the Top-Shanka maker he is rather friendly and open to everyone that he connects with be it business or otherwise.

Stonebwoy explained further saying he's very funny and not rude,  if he's stepped on anyone's toes in the past, it could be as a result of maybe he was not in his right state or feeling. For as humans it's normal that sometimes we may not be in a good mood. 


Speaking in an interview with JoyNews' Becky on E with Becks, Stonebwoy admitted that he can be strict sometimes because people take advantage of his calmness  which is something he doesn’t take quite well.


The Dancehall artiste said, “I try my best to equate with these people and it is very impossible because the majority that knows me can attest that I’m an open person and cool. I am sorry if my vibe has turned someone off at a point in time once or twice. I sincerely apologize”.


The Burniton  Music Group CEO also said it's actually the dream of his that everybody that comes in contact with him will be happy but it's sometimes impossible because we cannot please everybody as humans.



WATCH VIDEO OF THE INTERVIEW BELOW





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post